Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 1/9/2023
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a reorganization meeting on January 9, 2023. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda.
- The Board swore in new members Tiffany Jarrett, representing Flemington Borough, and Lilian Colpas and Gina Criscitiello, both representing Raritan Township.
- The Board swore in returning member Jaclyn Arce, representing Raritan Township, for a new term.
- The Board elected Michelle Hurley to serve as President of the Board and Jaclyn Arce to serve as Vice President.
- Board attorney John Comegno presented a professional development session for the Board members.
- The Board adopted a revised District Calendar, linked here. Our schools will now be open on Friday, May 26, to make up the December 23 closure. It will be a B Day/Day 6.
- Click to access Audio Recordings of Board of Education Meetings.
January is School Board Recognition Month
Board Members (2023)
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity