Howe Middle School Week Three
Continuous Learning Week of April 20, 2020
Middle School Resources
Mrs. Casey's 6th Grade Resources
WEEK 3 MONDAY: Answer the following questions from chapters 1-4 and email them back to me.
1. Who were the Resistance fighters and what did they do?
2. Why did Mrs. Rosen tell the girls to walk a different way to school?
3. Who was Lise and what happened to her?
4. Why did Denmark not fight the Nazis?
5. Why do you think Mama and Papa woke Annemarie to include her in Peter's visit?
6. Why was Kirsti so upset about her new shoes and how was the problem solved?
7. What were really the explosions Kirsti thought were fireworks for her birthday?
8. Why is Ellen staying with the Johansen family?
WEEK 3 WEDNESDAY:
Listen to chapters 5 & 6 and List the characters, setting of the story, short summary of what is mainly happening, and your prediction for what will happen in chapter 7.
Mrs. Rudy's Class Resources
Hello Howe parents and students! I am Mrs. Kris Rudy. I assist students with completing core subject and elective assignments. My main focus is math and science, but I am glad to assist in any subject as needed.
I am using YouCan Book.me for scheduling appointments. The link is: https://mrskrisrudy.youcanbook.me/ . Please select a time and let me know what method of contact works best for you: Email, phone call, or even a WebX video conference.
I can also schedule appointments by email, please reach out to me if your student needs assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mrs. Ford's Class Resources
Monday at 11 am: MS PRIDE Video Chat
(Check your email for link.)
No remind for this class! Check your email!
Google Classroom Code: 33fykv7
If you haven’t completed the questionnaire about your online class, here’s a link:
If you are not 75% or more complete with your class AND passing, please continue working!
Also, check out Google Classroom for activities you might enjoy!
MS PRIDE (Gifted and Talented 6-8)
To join Remind: https://www.remind.com/join/ kgkb23
Google Classroom Code: 2kfbk5a
- We will have a video chat on Monday at 11! I will be introducing this week’s challenge: Earth Day Goosechase!
- Check out Google Classroom for how to join the challenge.
- If you would rather work on your own project, I am updating all of the cool options available for you in Google Classroom. Please let me know if there is something YOU would like to learn that I haven’t included!