Arcola Weekly Update
The Magic in the Middle 9/10/21
We Are Gaining Momentum!
Even on Friday we were all challenged and truly did a fabulous job at making through a tough dismissal and lockout.
Let's keep collaborating, communicating and engaging. Stay strong and healthy Arcola!
Arrival and Dismissal
Picture Day has been rescheduled to 9/24~ bring your smile!
- Student health screening, daily
- Masks a must in school and on the bus
- Chromebooks charged
- Bus seating, 2 to a seat, plenty of room on our buses
- PowerSchool is your tool for all information/grades
- Please contact our nurse, Mrs. McDonald with any COVID or medical concerns
- Any note for attendance must be dropped off first thing in the morning; notes can also be emailed to: Attendance-AC@methacton.org
The Counselor Corner
Welcome back to the new school year! We are delighted to be working with your student(s) again this year on issues involving academics and careers as well as social/emotional goals. Last year was a year like no other and many students need help adjusting to being back in the school building. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns and encourage your student(s) to do the same. Our email addresses and phone numbers are available on the Arcola web site as well as the virtual orientation site. The Resources section of our web page is also a great source of information as we move forward with the school year.
Attached to this newsletter is the September issue of Parents Still make the difference!, a newsletter focused on helping you improve your student’s success in school. Also attached is the September issue of Daily Learning Planner, a list of daily topics that will also help your student do well. We hope you enjoy both!