Early Childhood Educaton
Preparing America's future for a better Education
What do Elementary School Teachers do?
- Elementary School teachers prepare younger students for future schooling by teaching them the basics like math and reading.
- Elementary teachers work in private and public schools
- Elementary School teachers work school hours.
The gift that keeps on giving
Helping children succeed and do their best.
Can be private or public.
Passion for Teaching!
Smile, have fun, learn!
Passion, Creativity, Learning, Classroom, Students, TEACHING!
- Kindergarten and Elementary School teachers generally work in public and private Elementary Schools.
- Teachers work school hours when children are present.
- Teachers use nights and weekends to prepare their lessons for their students and grade their papers
- Most of the kindergarten and Elementary School teachers don't work during the summer.
What must you do to become a teacher?
- You at least need a bachelor's degree.
- Also, you need a state issued license or certification for teaching.
- In May of 2010, the median of annual pay for kindergarten teachers was $48,800.
- The annual pay for Elementary School teachers was $51,660.
- Kindergarten and Elementary School teacher's employment s expected to grow up to 17% from 2010-2020.
- Employment rate is growing about as fast as average for all occupations,
- Growth is expected to due decline of in student-teacher ratios and increases in enrollment.
- Employment growth varies by region.