Report cards for Q2/S1 will be posted to ParentVUE by the end of the day on Wednesday, Jan 27th
This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday - First Day of Quarter 3/Semester 2
Monday through Thursday - Full School Days (on-site)
K-6 Bike Drawing during Monday Announcements!
Friday - 1/2 CDL (7-12 on 'A' Schedule)
K-6 Q2 Awards during CDL enrichment block from 10:20-10:50am
Scholarship Presentation (Seniors)
Monday, Jan. 25th, 8:15am
Senior Homeroom w/Mrs. Gunderson
Zoom Story Time
Join Natasha from the Sherman County Public/School Library for a fun experience learning more about early literacy skills and practices through songs, rhymes, and reading stories.
Here is the link
Join Zoom Meeting
ID and Passcode.
Meeting ID: 863 7998 0483
Upcoming calendar events to plan for ...
- Monday, January 25th - Quarter 3 / Semester 2 Begins
- Monday, January 25th - Scholarship Presentation in Homeroom (Seniors)
- Friday, January 29th - 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'A' schedule)
- Friday, January 29th - K-6 Q2 Awards during CDL enrichment block from 10:20-10:50am
- Monday, February 1st - FFA Meeting
- Friday, February 5th - 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'B' schedule)
- Sunday, February 7th - FFA Speech Contests
- Monday, February 8th - FFA Parli Pro Contest, etc.
- Monday, February 8th - School Board Meeting @ 6pm (Link: https://meet.google.com/ewk-ijip-voy)
- Monday, February 15th - NO SCHOOL (Presidents Day)
- Friday, February 19th - FULL day of school ONSITE (Monday Schedule)
- February 22-26th - FFA Week
- Friday, February 26th - 1/2 CDL (grades 7-12 on 'A' schedule)
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email email@example.com to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.