Digital portfolio presentation
- Warm up Twitter chat
- Digital portfolio presentation practice
- Check out what is due by Dec 9th at beginning of class
- Exit tweet
Warm up #educ204toi
- Respond to 2 peer tweets
- You can count this as one of your Twitter chats!
- What parts of Danielson framework do observe in these videos?
- How can you take what you learned from these videos into your future classroom?
- How can you relate to the concepts displayed in the videos?
- Tweet your thoughts/ideas/inspirations/ things learned from these 2 videos
Rita Pierson: Every kid needs a champion
Digital portfolio practice presentations
Total time per rotation: 5 minutes
Digital portfolio presentation practice
In pairs, to practice for your digital portfolio presentation please:
- Introduce yourself (name, major, year)
- Demonstrate each of the 3 tools that will show during your presentation
- Closing statement - ask for questions/comments
1 minute feedback loop - discussion questions
- What impressed you the presentation
- What could be improved upon? (Constructive criticism)
8 am layout
9 am Layout
Digital portfolio presentation tips
- Dress professionally
- If presenting aurasma bring your mobile device to demo it
- Know where the tools are in your portfolio - may want to have them up in different tabs on your browser
- Breathe, relax, have a conversation with the person
- Introduce yourself
Exit tweet - pick 1 prompt to respond to with #educ204toi
- Which project do you feel challenged you the most? Why?
- How can you use a tech tool that you from this class in another course or in your future classroom?
- What 2 tools could you combine to create a dynamic experience for your future students?
- How will you continue to update your portfolio throughout your time here at GCC?