By: Kaylie Courtois
- A program on the app iMovie used to make trailers and/or movies.
- The trailers can be set up in different ways to make movie, event, birthday, etc. trailers.
- If you enjoy making trailers for movies or need a platform to make an event trailer this is what you would use.
- We made a trailer about our family, friends, vacations and so on.
- This is a program used to explain or present your topic.
- You can draw out what your saying to help visualize it.
- You can record your voice and also add pictures.
- We picked a math problem and used the different tools to make it easy to understand.
- A program used to present business ideas, informational pieces, etc.
- You can add photos and text to explain what you are talking about.
- We used this to tell our class about our dream job.
- This is a program used to teach you how to make and set up codes.
- It teaches us some of the basic skills to code.
- We learned how to code and some of the different tips and tricks to coding.
- This is a website used to help you find out what job you want to have.
- You are able to read and learn about different jobs.
- There are quizzes that show you what jobs might interest you and are good for you.
- We used a lot of these features to help us find our dream jobs and our counselor Mrs. VandenBoorgaard taught us how to use it.
- This website is used to teach you how to type properly.
- It starts easy and gets tougher as you go.
- We used this to help us with typing and are graded on it at the end of each quarter.