Why did they create soccer?
BY: VAN CUNG
History of soccer.
The history of modern-day soccer was established in 1863. In October 1863, eleven representatives from London clubs and schools met at the Freemason’s Tavern to set up common fundamental rules to control the matches among themselves. The outcome of this meeting was the formation of the Football Association. In December 1863, the Rugby Football and Association football finally split as the supporters of the Rugby School rules walked out. Soccer is the most famous sport in the world.
Here are the top 10 players of the year!!!
Who won the ballin d'or?
Cristiano Ronaldo 7
- Law 1 – The Field of Play
- Law 2 – The Ball
- Law 3 – The Number of Players
- Law 4 – The Players' Equipment
- Law 5 – The Referee
- Law 6 – The Assistant Referees
- Law 7 – The Duration of the Match
- Law 8 – The Start and Restart of Play
- Law 9 – The Ball In and Out of Play
- Law 10 – The Method of Scoring
- Law 11 – Offside
- Law 12 – Fouls and Misconduct
- Law 13 – Free Kicks
- Law 14 – The Penalty Kick
- Law 15 – The Throw-in
- Law 16 – The Goal Kick
- Law 17 – The Corner Kick
who invented soccer?
Who invented soccer cleats?
King Henry VIII
who invented soccer ball?
Who invented goals?
My favorite soccer team is.....
Around 476 BC to 221 BC, a sport called cuju was popularly played in China. The name is roughly translated as “kick the ball with foot.” The ancient Chinese stuffed feathers inside a leather ball which they kick inside a rectangular playing field. To score a goal, they have to shoot it through a in a piece of cloth hung between two poles.