3rd Grade Music Notes
Our Second Quarter Learning Goals
- I will be able to sing and create songs using solfege (do, re, mi, so, la)
- I will be able to read rhythms.
- I will be able to read music.
- I will be able to create music.
- I will be able to identify major and minor sounds.
Songs We Have Learned
- Little Birch Tree (Beryoska)
- Scotland's Burning
- The Banshee (listening)
- Sleigh Ride (listening)
- D'hammerschmiedsgselln (movement- "The Blacksmith's Apprentice")
Our 3rd Grade Concert is April 7at 6pm
Dates to Remember
January 28th: JM 1st grade Informance 2pm (1Jo/1Ev/1La)
January 30th: JM 1st grade Informance 2pm (1Ti/1Pe)
February 21st: JM 4th Grade Drama Club presents Alice in Wonderland! 6pm
February 22nd: JM 4th Grade Drama Club presents Alice in Wonderland! 2pm
March 3rd: JM 5th Grade Concert (5St/5Sm/5Pa) 6pm
March 5th: JM 5th Grade Concert (5Ba/5Me/5Pr) 6pm
April 7th: JM 3rd Grade Concert 6pm
May 11-15 Talent Day in Music Class (during their regular music class period)
Who Is Mr. Everybody?
You can learn more about Mr. Everybody's Musical Apartment by visiting the JM Music Website: http://hobart.schoolwires.com/Page/3190