Spanish for English Speakers
Lessons customized to meet your needs!
Some facts about the Spanish language:
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. Spanish is spoken in 44 countries (with at least 3 million native speakers in each).
- Because English and Spanish share many words of Latin origin, you will already be able to recognize more than 3,000 Spanish words!
- Spanish is a phonetic language. If you know how a word is spelled, you can almost always know how it is pronounced (although the reverse isn't true). The main exception is recent words of foreign origin, which usually retain their original spelling.
- Spanish is a Romance language, i.e. of Latin origin. Romance languages share a similar grammatical structure and there are often similarities in vocabulary. If you learn Spanish, you'll have a head start in learning other languages such as French, Portuguese, and Italian.
- Learning Spanish will help your career: with such a large Latino population in the U.S. and booming Latin economies outside the U.S., employers are looking for people who speak Spanish.
Spanish courses tailored to your individual needs!
- Content customized to your specific needs.
- Learn in a relaxed environment and enjoy the benefits of private tutoring (flexibility based on your personal interests and learning tempo).
- Lessons designed for students to progressively develop the desired communication skills.
- Classes for all levels (beginners, intermediate and advanced).
- Program fee includes tuition resources (handouts, texts, exercises etc.).