Precautions you must take
About Scuba Diving
SCUBA (Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) Diving is an adventurous and exhilarating sport for the outgoing kind of person. However, you must be aware of the risks and how to prevent them, keeping you safe, at all times.
The Must Do(s) and Don't(s) of SCUBA Diving
- Check your SCUBA gear before and after each dive.
- Dive with a friend.
- Don't dive longer than you are trained to.
- Hold your breathe while diving.
- Plan a safety stop.
- Dive too deep.
- Ascend faster than your smallest exhaled bubbles.
- Harm the environment.
- Dive with malfunctioning equipment.
- Go in overhead environments