Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #18 December 7-December 11
Words of Inspiration... take a few moments to be inspired!
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
5- Day Forecast
- Southcrest's Coffee Cart: Thank you to the staff for all that you do!
- Leadership meeting: 9:30am in the Principal's conference room
- Parent Tour of ECMS at 2:00pm
- Soccer Tournament Starts
- NWIP continues
Tuesday, December 8
- ECMS Attendance meeting at 1:00pm in the Principal's conference room
- Band Concert at 6:45pm in the ECMS Gymnasium
Wednesday, December 9
- Principals' meeting at 9:00am at Central Office
- Faculty meeting at 4:00pm in the cafeteria
Thursday, December 10
- Middle School Curriculum meeting at 12:00pm for Assistant Principals at Central Office
Friday, December 11
- Happy Friday!
- Department Chairs Curriculum Winter Workshop from 8:30am- 12:00pm in the ECMS Media Center
- Fall Athletic Banquet at 6:00pm in the cafeteria
Saturday: ECMS' TSA Robotics Competition at Chamblee High School
To Do List/Reminders
- 9 weeks Exams are due to Ms. Matthews-Curtis on or before December 10th.
- Homeroom Teachers: Please discuss with students the importance of returning Affidavits (pink form) before December 18th.
- This is the time to update your CLASS PROFILES. Use SLDS to update your Class Profiles with current Milestones Data.
- Remember, application for the Coweta Foundation Grant was sent via email.
TEACHING and LEARNING at ECMS...
Great job Ms. Clark putting technology in the hands of your students! Good luck on your recent grant application for classroom smart phones.
Pick up after 9 weeks Intercession:
It's a great time to be an ECMS Indian!
Congratulations to Ms. Gordon. The successful book fair week made the local newspaper!
Congratulations to Ms. Riley on training her first All State participant- Ethan Clark.
Ms. Ducharme and Ms. Thompson take their winning touch to the SEC championship game!
ECMS Indians are ready for the Holidays!
ECMS staff wrapping gifts for our students in need.
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” ~ Albert Einstein
Even Ms. Hyder's skeleton, George, is ready for the holidays!
Compliments of our PTO; decorations in the cafeteria.
CALLING ALL ECMS TEACHERS: Open the Coweta Innovation Expo link for an opportunity for your students to shine!
Milestones Resource Page: https://www.smore.com/p9ez4 (thanks Jessica Slaton)
Georgia Milestones Achievement Level Descriptors:
Study resources from the GADOE: http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/EOG-Study-Resource-Guides.aspx
General Information about Milestones Testing this year: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JQ1xiuZ6pD9bi9VC_7mRBMhVhkhn5KczMwFOlpai3IY/edit#slide=id.p4