Policy Council & Board Report - February 2020
February Staff Birthdays
2/3 Suzanne Kennedy
2/18 Kim Hagerty
2019-2020 Bonham ISD Board Goals
1. Provide schools which are safe, conducive to learning and support the physical, emotional and intellectual well-being of our stakeholders.
2. Attract and retain a high quality staff by offering competitive compensation, great working conditions and recognizing excellence in performance.
3. Ensure all students have high levels of academic achievement with a focus on literacy and mathematics through improved leadership, instruction, support and a climate of continuous improvement.
4. Promote a positive and service-oriented culture within the Bonham ISD.
5. Improve academic achievement of all students through communication, access to information and a network of community partnerships.
6. Be excellent stewards of taxpayer funds in a transparent environment.
Mrs. Murrell & Mrs. Thompson's Class Create Pattern Bracelets
Friday's in February have been FANTASTIC at Bailey Inglish!
STEM DAY AT BAILEY INGLISH
February 21 was STEM day at the Bailey Inglish Campus! Our students had a blast learning about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Students created lava lamps, faux snow, and some salt art. In the cafeteria, the BHS Robotics team was on had teaching program coding, and navigating robots!