Asheville Furnace Repair company

Big image

When You Need Asheville Furnace Repair Services, Don’t Wait

Any appliance that you have in your home that runs off of fuel can be a potential hazard. Carbon monoxide is an odorless and invisible poisonous gas that can cause flu like symptoms, serious illness or even death. There is no way to detect a carbon monoxide leak unless you purchase and install a carbon monoxide detector. These detectors can be found at any local hardware store and is recommended that you have one on each floor of your home, or spaced out around your home. If the detector’s alarm sounds, you need to call 911 immediately and go outside in to fresh air. You should call an Asheville Furnace contractor at
Champion Comfort Experts promptly to check your system if you are experiencing symptoms such as:

· Headaches

· Dizziness

· Nausea

· Fatigue


Call a Furnace Contactor in Asheville to Inspect Your HVAC System

It is estimated that thousands of carbon monoxide related sicknesses are reported every year. Because it is odorless, carbon monoxide poisoning can go undetected for a very long time. Unfortunately, since the basic symptoms are similar to a cold or the flu people do not get tested for the poisoning and many times illnesses will cause permanent damage to your brain, heart and organs. If you experience these symptoms, you need to see your doctor about it and get your blood tested for carbon monoxide levels. When you purchase a Comfort Tune maintenance plan, our trained service technicians will inspect your heating, ventilation, air conditioning unit for any issues, including possible carbon monoxide leaks. Ourfurnace contractor in Asheville will also inspect your furnace burners, flue pipe and heat exchanger for dirt and damage which would also cause the dangerous gas to circulate throughout your home.


Let an Asheville Furnace Repair company Do the Work

A homeowner’s prevention of carbon monoxide poisoning requires forethought and alertness. By paying attention to symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and seeking medical attention, you can get treatment right away. Prevention of poisoning needs to be a priority when you are running your furnace or any appliance that runs off of fuel. You may be a “handy” person, but when you have gas or fuel burning appliances or heating systems in your home, it is best to call in the experts for Asheville Furnace Repair. If you have defective or incomplete venting or ductwork, you could be allowing carbon monoxide into your home. Also, just to be safe, if your home has a chimney and vents, or a fireplace or wood stove, it is best that you get these items checked annually to detect any possible damage or needed maintenance.


A Furnace Repair Company in Asheville Knows the Dangers to Look For

Since homeowners are realizing the cost of not having windows and doors sealed properly, many are taking steps to better seal them. By doing this, it make the home more air tight. This is great for the utility bills, but if you have a carbon monoxide leak there is less fresh air coming into your home and nowhere for the toxic air to go out. This is another reason why you need to call for professional Asheville residential furnace repair services. By not knowing or realizing simple things as this, you could be putting yourself, your family and your pets in grave danger. Keep your loved ones safe. By calling Champion Comfort Experts and scheduling an appointment you can be free from worries in regards to your heating system. Our knowledgeable and professional staff are all certified and licensed and strive to provide you with service in hours, not days.