By David Huynh and Isaac Gil
- Mark Cuban is a famous entrepreneur that owns the Dallas Mavericks and is a host on shark tank.
- He is famous for building his co. CompuServe and selling it for $6,000,000.
- CompuServe is a company that sells computer parts and computer service.
- In addition, he is know for his brusque comments that usually get him in trouble.
- He also taught dance lesson in college for money.
- Mark Cuban was born on July 31, 1958 in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
- He had one brother whose name was Brian and his mom(Shirley Cuban) and dad (Norton Cuban).
- When Cuban was 12, he sold garbage bags door to door for money.
- Mark went to the University of Indiana and graduated with a Bachelors degree in business.
- After college, he married Tiffany Stewart in 2003.
His net worth was around 3 billion dollars. He made his money by selling his computer company's such as Micro Serve for millions of dollars.
- Mark Cuban is currently commentating on the 2020 presidential election.
- Also, he is currently preparing for the NBA season to begin and is counting on the Mavericks to put up a good record.
- Finally, he is one of the hosts in the TV show "Shark Tank".
The Mark Cuban Foundation
The Mark Cuban Foundation supports
- cancer research($75,000)
- patent law reform($250,000)
- Disaster relief($1,007,500)
He put microphones on the rim so everyone can hear when someone swishes.
He was in a AT&T commercial
He was a contestant on Dancing with the stars