Afghanistan Articles

Inside news

Normal information

Afghanistan is 251,825 square miles. There are 30.55 million people living there now. About 75% of Afghanistan is mountains, a lot of the other 25% of it is part of the Southwestern Plateau. They have cold winters and hot summers.
Big image

OPEC

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries(OPEC) is having some deciding where to send oil. And how much they should sell it for. Big protests are happening do to this delay. Because they have stopped all progress.
Big image

Turkey

Due to the climate in Turkey, as it varies often, turkeys are dying off. Because most don't want to have nuts and cotton for Thanksgiving, the people of Turkey are trying come up with an alternative. The mayor of Turkey declared yesterday that we will have pizza in the place of turkey this Thanksgiving.