Showing Gratitude at Bethany
TEDxToronto - Drew Dudley "Leading with Lollipops"
Lollipop Letters at Bethany
Now you have a chance to thank others for the kindness they have shown to you!
1. Grab a Lollipop Letter page and a lollipop from the bookshelf in Dara's office to get started!
2. Write a letter on your Lollipop Letter page. Be sure to :
- Clearly identify a person and a “lollipop moment”
- Clearly explain the impact that this person/moment has had on your life
- Clearly express gratitude for this act of kindness
- Communicate professionally and effectively
3. Attach a lollipop to your letter.
4. Deliver it to the person who has impacted you in a positive way.
5. Make Bethany a happier place. :o)
6. Repeat steps 1-5 as many times as desired.