Student of University of New Hampshire
Sarabeth Parent is a resident of Durham, New Hampshire. She lives with her friends and family in Durham where she attends school at the University of New Hampshire. Sarabeth Parent loves the time that she has spent at the university. She takes pride in the things that she has been able to accomplish at the school. Sarabeth Parent is looking forward to the years ahead of her that she has at UNH. She knows it will be worthwhile.
How Sarabeth Parent is an Academic Success
Sarabeth Parent is a college student in New Hampshire. She lives in the city of Durham, where she attends school at the University of New Hampshire. Sarabeth Parent is proud of the success that she has seen so far as a college student. She works hard in order to ensure her success. Along the way, she has developed a number of helpful habits that she would like to share with current and future students.
- Habits to develop in the classroom setting. Sarabeth Parent says that it is important to be prepared for your classes before you attend them. Sarabeth Parent advises that you have done the appropriate reading and work assignments. She also says it is vital to take notes and participate in class discussions.
- Habits to develop while studying for an exam. Sarabeth Parent says that it is important to study often and with a plan. Make sure to pick a time to study every day. Sarabeth Parent says this will help you develop a routine that will be easy to follow. Make sure that you are free of any distractions as well, and that you have all of the resources you will need.
- Habits to develop while taking examinations. Sarabeth Parent says that the above techniques will not be as helpful unless you also make sure to follow her tips for exam taking. When it is time to take the test, make sure that you arrive early and that you have everything you need to take the exam.
Sarabeth Parent’s Tips on Choosing the Right Gym
Sarabeth Parent is a health conscious college student who enjoys studying as much as she likes working out. If you were to ask Sarabeth Parent why that is the case, she would tell you it is because a healthy mind comes from a healthy body. Sarabeth Parent enjoys staying fit by playing sports, rock climbing, hiking, and more. One of her favorite ways to stay fit is to work out at her local gym. Below, Sarabeth Parent would like to present some tips that may help you find the right gym for you.
· Determine which gyms are near you. Sarabeth Parent says that the first step is to determine which gyms are closest to where you work or live. Sarabeth Parent says that this is important because you will need to fit your workout routine into your daily schedule.
· Ask friends for recommendations. Sarabeth Parent says a good way to choose a gym is to ask your friends if they have any recommendations. Sarabeth Parent says that this is also a good way to team up in order to work out together.
· Check out the equipment. Sarabeth Parent says that you should examine what equipment each gym has to offer. Sarabeth Parent says you need to find out if there is a good variety of equipment, and if the equipment is maintained well.
· Check out the staff. Sarabeth Parent says it is also important to make sure that the staff is helpful and well trained.
Consider the cost. Sarabeth Parent says to consider the cost as well. Some gyms may be worth the price.
Diet Tips with Sarabeth Parent
Sarabeth Parent is a young woman who takes her health seriously. She is a full-time college student who attends the University of New Hampshire. Sarabeth Parent knows that in order to have a healthy mind, one must also have a healthy body. To that end, Sarabeth Parent makes sure to exercise on a daily basis. In addition to that, she also makes sure to practice safe dietary habits as well. Below, Sarabeth Parent wishes to provide a few dietary tips.
- Distract yourself from cravings. Sarabeth Parent says that cravings for junk food tend to last for only five minutes. She advises that when you have such a craving, it is helpful to distract yourself for a few minutes. Sarabeth Parent says that you can call a friend, or play a quick video game in order to give yourself the distraction you need.
- Weigh yourself each day. Sarabeth Parent says that weighing yourself on a daily basis is a good way to let you keep track of your body’s daily progress. Sarabeth Parent advises that if you see yourself gaining weight each day, you know that it is time to either increase your work out sessions, or decrease your food intake.
- Eat snacks smartly. Sarabeth Parent says that it is perfectly okay to eat a snack as long as you do it smartly. Sarabeth Parent says that it is wise to eat a healthy snack between meals. Protein-filled snacks are best, because they fill you up the most in a healthy way.
Sarabeth Parent’s Fitness Tips for Women
Sarabeth Parent is a successful college student who lives in Durham, New Hampshire. She attends the University of New Hampshire and dedicates a great deal of time to her studies. No matter how much time she gives up to schoolwork, Sarabeth Parent also makes sure to spend time on her own physical fitness. She has learned a number of things that have helped her to stay fit. Below, she presents some helpful tip for the woman who likes to stay fit.
Focus on the Three Variables
Sarabeth Parent says that it is important to focus on three workout variables. Those variables are: weights, intensity of the workout, and volume. Sarabeth Parent says that it is important to change up your routine by modifying the three variables from day to day.
Pull-ups are an Essential Exercise
Sarabeth Parent says that it is important to do pull-ups because they help to strengthen many areas of the body. Sarabeth Parent says that the pull-up can help to strengthen your shoulders, mid back, biceps, and lats. If you are not comfortable with doing pull-ups, you can try plank pulls instead.
Strength Train and do Cardio Simultaneously
Sarabeth Parent says that one of the best things to do to give yourself variety in your workout routine is to do cardio and strength training at the same time. Quickly alternate between the two types of exercises. Sarabeth Parent says that this way you will be keeping your heart rate high while building muscle mass, which is extremely healthy.
Sarabeth Parent’s Favorite New Hampshire Locations
Sarabeth Parent has lived in New Hampshire all of her life. She has lived in different areas throughout the state, but she lives in Durham today, as she attends school at the University of New Hampshire. Sarabeth Parent has experience traveling throughout different areas in New Hampshire. She has friends and family all throughout the state, so she has developed a sense of the best things to do in many areas of New Hampshire. Below, she would like to present a few of her favorite places in New Hampshire.
Market Square in Portsmouth
Sarabeth Parent says that Portsmouth is a beautiful city in New Hampshire. She advises that if you are ever visiting there, you should check out Market Square. This area can be found in the heart of downtown Portsmouth. It is the city center for residents and tourists alike. Art galleries, restaurants, bookstores, and more can be found there.
Jackson Falls in Jackson
Sarabeth Parent says that one of the most beautiful sights in all of New Hampshire can be found in the city of Jackson. Sarabeth Parent recommends taking a trip out to Jackson Falls. It is fun for the whole family, or good for a romantic date, as the falls have easy access.
Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord
Sarabeth Parent says that if you are in the mood for a little bit of culture while in the city of Concord, then you should definitely check out the Capital Center for the Arts. Sarabeth Parent says it is the largest performing arts center in New Hampshire.
Sarabeth Parent’s Student Success Tips
Sarabeth Parent is a dedicated student. She attends the University of New Hampshire where she works hard to make sure that she does well in her studies. Sarabeth Parent knows that a good education can mean the difference between a successful or an unsuccessful future. To that end, Sarabeth Parent has developed a number of habits that she uses in her daily studies. Below, she would like to share some of those habits to other students around the country.
· Attend all of your classes. Sarabeth Parent says that she knows far too many students who simply do not attend their classes. She says that showing up to class is one of the easiest things to do in order to help you do well in school. Once there, Sarabeth Parent says to make sure to pay attention to the lecture, as your teacher will have important things to say.
· Be active in class discussions. Sarabeth Parent advises that it is not enough to simply show up to class. It is important to become an active member of any group discussions that may occur. Sarabeth Parent says that this helps you to work with the information that is presented to you, which allows you to absorb and remember the details.Take extensive notes. Sarabeth Parent says that it is also important to take extensive notes while in class. Your professor is the person who creates the exams you take, which means that he or she will tell you exactly what will be on the exams during the lecture.
Rock Climbing with Sarabeth Parent
Sarabeth Parent lives in Durham, New Hampshire. There, she works hard as a college student. She attends the University of New Hampshire, where she spends the majority of her time. In addition to all of the time that she spends studying, Sarabeth Parent also likes to explore the many wonderful nature areas in New Hampshire. She likes camping and hiking, but she also enjoys rock climbing. Below, Sarabeth Parent provides a few tips for new rock climbers.
· Safety first. Sarabeth Parent says that you need to be aware that rock climbing can be very dangerous. It is important to know and follow all safety rules and regulations when rock climbing.
· Work out before climbing. Sarabeth Parent says that rock climbing is physically challenging. She advises that you work out and gain strength before attempting to go rock climbing. Sarabeth Parent says that many gyms can provide the type of exercises you will need in order to prepare yourself for a climb.
· Climb indoors first. Sarabeth Parent says that there are many indoor rock climbing facilities available for you to use. Sarabeth Parent advises that you climb in these facilities before attempting to do the real thing. This will help you get used to the physical and mental stresses that can come from rock climbing.
· Climb using your legs. Sarabeth Parent says that first time climbers will often forget to use their legs when climbing. Using your arms will tire you out much quicker, which can be very dangerous, especially in nature.
The Fitness Dedication of Sarabeth Parent
Sarabeth Parent is someone who is proud of the fact that she enjoys going outdoors in order to stay active. She has always been dedicated to physical fitness, but more than that, she simply finds exercise to be fun and even exciting. Sarabeth Parent believes that fitness of the body leads to a healthy mind. This is especially important to her, as she is a full-time college student.
Sarabeth Parent is a resident of Durham, which is a lovely New England town located in the heart of New Hampshire. In Durham, Sarabeth Parent spends a great deal of her time at the University of New Hampshire. Sarabeth Parent makes sure to put a lot of effort towards her studies at school, as she knows that her education is the ticket to a successful future.
In addition to all of the time that Sarabeth Parent dedicates to her education, she spends time focusing on her fitness goals as well. Sarabeth Parent enjoys pursuing a number of different activities, as she likes having fun with her exercise routines. She says that she enjoys playing various sports of different levels of physical activity. Sometimes she likes to play golf, while other times she may play basketball instead.
Sarabeth Parent also enjoys working out in gyms. She likes running on indoor tracks when the weather is not cooperating. However, it is the main preference of Sarabeth Parent to exercise outdoors whenever possible. For example, one of Sarabeth Parent’s favorite outdoor activities is rock climbing.
The Charitable Efforts of Sarabeth Parent
Sarabeth Parent is extremely proud of her efforts in working with various charities. She has been able to help with many different kinds of charitable and philanthropic events for the last few years. Sarabeth Parent has been afforded the chance to do this type of work ever since she joined the Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
Sarabeth Parent lives in Durham, New Hampshire. There, she is a student at the University of New Hampshire. Sarabeth Parent is an extremely dedicated student. She works hard every day because she knows that a good education is something that not everyone has the opportunity to get.
Sarabeth Parent works tirelessly in her efforts to learn everything she can about her chosen subjects. She attends every class and she makes sure to participate in the discussions while taking detailed notes. Sarabeth Parent also makes sure to look over and study her notes after class as well in order to make sure she has absorbed the material.
Sarabeth Parent dedicates many hours to her education. However, she also makes sure to set aside enough time for her sorority as well. Alpha Chi Omega has a long and proud history of supporting women and fighting against domestic abuse issues.Sarabeth Parent has been able to work with Alpha Chi Omega in helping to continue their efforts in putting an end to domestic violence. Sarabeth Parent is proud of the work that she has been able to do with her sorority, and she is thankful for the opportunity.
Contact Sarabeth Parent
Sarabeth Parent is a student of the University of New Hampshire, which is located in the beautiful city of Durham. Sarabeth Parent spends a lot of time focused on her studies. However, that does not mean that she does not have time for a social life as well. Sarabeth Parent enjoys spending time with her friends, and she often keeps tabs with them through Twitter and other social media websites. Sarabeth Parent enjoys using Twitter for other reasons too.