Wakefield High School Internships
Test Drive Your Future
Fall Semester Meeting Dates and Due Dates
· Monday, September 9, 2019 –Internship Work Session
· Monday, September 9, 2019 - Learning Objectives due
· Monday, October 7, 2019 – Internship Work Session
· Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - Site visit must be completed
· Wednesday, October 30, 2019 – Midterm Evaluation Due
· Monday, November 18, 2019 – Internship Work Session
· Monday, December 16, 2019 – Internship Work Session
· Friday, January 10, 2020– Final Exit Portfolio/Presentation (see grading rubric for requirements)
The internship journal provides an opportunity for you to write about your learning experience. There are several ways that you can use your journal to examine your internship experience. Some of its uses are to examine new knowledge and skills, to discover what you feel as a result of experiences in your internship, and to reflect on your own learning. In your journal you can reflect on successes or problems, as well as anxieties or other feelings you have about your internship. You many record your responses to difficulties that come up during the course of your internship. In addition, you may record your personal reactions to teachers, internship coordinators, supervisors or co-workers or groups you take part in. You may use the journal to record any problems you are having that interfere with your learning experience.
Tuesday 9/3, Tuesday 10/1, Monday 10/28, Monday 12/2, Monday 9/9, Monday 10/7, Monday 11/4, Monday 12/9, Monday 9/16, Monday 10/14, Tuesday 11/12, Monday 12/16, Monday 9/23, Monday 10/21, Monday 11/18 : Total: 15 Journals
REMEMBER - JOURNALS MUST BE COMPLETED ON A GOOGLE DOC AND SHARED WITH ME!