directly from the castles of MacNeil and Leonard
Land of READ-A-LOT
Maidens and Lords worked hard all week on ISAT preparation and completion!! Many also had opportunities to read independently and reach their AR goals!!
Missions in Math
Soaring in Social Studies
Social studies is off to a fresh start. We are learning the WHY's and WAY'S people can improve their communities. Classes will study four important Americans and learn how they made huge improvements for their communities. We began with a study of Rosa Parks!! We added Ceasar Chavez to our list of important Americans.
WRITING that is Worthwhile
ALL HEADS UP FOR NEXT WEEK...
- The new district webpage has been launched.
- Please continue to visit our third grade blog for newsletter information and classroom updates. Go to http://wcgrade3.blogspot.com! Once we have access to changing things on the new district site, we will have a direct connection from the district site to our blog!
- Every student should be reading for their 300 minute monthly reading calendars and AR!
- Please continue to monitor the weather on a daily basis so your child comes prepared for recess.
- Young Author's need to return their writing projects March 17, 2014.
- Some students will be finishing ISAT testing next week. Please continue to go to bed early and eat a healthy breakfast.
- We are halfway through the third quarter!! The quarter ends on March 28th.