News & Notes
-Keep the ratio of positive to negative teacher/student interactions to at least 4 to 1.
-Actively supervise at all times.
-Disengage minor problems quickly and early.
-Be consistent and business-like with classroom/school rules and procedures.
2. Ms. Harville sent an email earlier this week with how to create your Bulloch Co. Google Account. See her or Ms. Aycock if you need assistance. First Class is going away this summer, so begin dabbling in the gmail to prepare yourself. We will roll out a more comprehensive plan for Google Apps second semester.
3. Teachers do not need to upload lesson plans next week.
4. Ms. Harville will send out the Jan. 5 professional development schedule next week. There will be PD for all staff - certified & classified.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
Next Week's Schedule
2. Compassion Christian will provide lunch on Thankful Thursday.
3. Leadership will meet on Thursday at 2:45 in the media center.
4. The grade posting window opens on Friday.
5. Kindergarten Polar Express will be Friday morning in the media center.
6. The Fine Arts Program for PreK-1 will be at 1pm on Friday. The students will perform for the rest of the school on Wednesday at 1:20.
STEM Night Highlights
Using QR Codes, IPads, & Chromebooks to watch videos, answer questions, & calculate space weight & age
Robotics & Circuits
Using robotics to turn on and off circuits
Programming the robot to move in different directions
Playing a game math facts in a competition with each other
STEM Night Boarding Pass
Areology - Taking core samples of Mars' surface.