By: Eddie Soto
Basics of Credit Cards
In this section, you should discuss the basics of credit.
What is credit?
buying what you want when you want easy. NOT free money
What are the forms of credit?
Bank,commerce,consumer,investment, international,public,personal loans & real estate
What costs are associated with credit?
includes interest, arrangement fees, & any other charges .
What determines if someone gets credit and how much they get?Credit report will determine both Credit score & how much they can get.
What you need to know ?
● Where can you use credit cards? basically anywhere that allows you to make transactions through a credit card.
● What are the benefits and costs of using credit cards? you can out large amount like for college on it.
Credit Card Tips
- sign your card when you get it
- never give away account info
- always use a secure router
- pay more than the minimum amount
- never max out
- only for necessities
- keep track of spending
- always pay on time