42nd President of United States (1993-2001)
- William Jefferson Clinton (Bill Clinton) was born on August 19, 1946, in Hope, Arkansas
- Clinton's dad had died, so his mom had moved to New Orleans, Louisiana to complete two years of nursing school. His grandparents, who took care of him, were strict, and they taught him to count and read at the age of 3
- Clinton's mom had moved back and married Roger Clinton, who drank a lot. He once snapped because of his father abusing his mother and brother, and said he would have to go through him to hit them. Soon after, Bills mom divorced the man.
- Even though none of his relatives were religious, Clinton became a baptist. He was drawn by the gospel music at church, so he began to play the saxophone, and was considered the best.
- Bill had become very smart with politics. He was elected state attorney general, and soon became the youngest governor in American history
- The Clinton was elected president in 1992. Six years later, in 1998, he was impeached by the House of Representatives, but was freed by the Senate in 1999
"If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit."
Presidential election - 10,482,411 (52.01%)
Bill Clinton may have not seemed like a normal kid, but even if you you look like that, you still may not be what other people think. He experienced loosing his father, had an abusive step-father that drank way too much, and strict grandparents, but all of those things that were pushing him back, were used to become stronger. He might of made some mistakes, but he learned from them. He is a great man that people can reflect from.