Neil Armstrong Elementary
Dr. Stevenson's Weekly News- Week 18
Weekly Plan-Culture, Communication, Collaboration
Happy 2016! What a great, stress free week we have had! It was so good to see all of you and hear about how you spent your two week vacation! Here are a few updates and reminders:
- Thanks, in advance, for supporting Major Saver BCSF fundraiser! I know it can be complicated and the kids get super excited, but the funds really help the district!
- Thank you in advance for your flexibility with FAST the last two weeks of January. I know it disrupts your planning, but I am excited to see how much our children have grown in math and reading. This info will be shared at parent teacher conferences.
- We will soon meet to schedule family parent teacher conference night (February 8th Monday) as our late night. We can also get our other hours in on Tuesday February 9th after 3:45. You also have early out on Wednesday from 1:10-4:00. That eliminates after school conferences on Thursday or later on Wednesday.
- We are up and running with our Fit Bit grant and will have about 10-12 adults matched 1:1 with students to take 2-3 breaks per day in anticipation of improved engagement and behavior.
- When we get a great "snow" we will have our school wide snow PBIS celebration!
- Don't forget that January 15th is jeans day!
- Please keep entering our ODR reports online with Google shortcut that is on your desktop. This is a work in progress.
- Tuesday January 12th we all will gather at the PAC to talk about PLCs and other items
- Please welcome Bonnie's student teacher Erica Petersen from St. Ambrose on Monday.
- Congrats again to Kyrie DePover on her beautiful baby Harper!
Monday January 11
8:00 Academic IEP w/Jodi and Adrianna and Ardie
8:00 Behavior IEP w/Amber and Scott
8:30 Re-entry meeting w/Ardie, Lisa, Danielle, Patty (?), Jodi
8:50 2nd grade Math PLC
10:50 4th grade Math PLC
12:20 1st grade Math PLC
1:20 Kindergarten Math PLC
2:20 5th grade Math PLC
Tuesday January 12
7:45 Behavior Data Team for Scott, Carrie, Jenni, Danielle, Ardie, Amber, Brooke, and Lisa
7:45 Pre-observation meeting w/Erika
8:30 Suspected Disability meeting w/Becca, Ardie, Michele T, Lisa
8:30 Weekly school-wide assembly
9:50 3rd grade Math PLC
12:00 Preschool early release
12:30 Pre-observation meeting w/Jessica
1:10 Early release K-5
6-8 Elementary Facilities Meeting at TJ
Wednesday January 13
10:50 Erika formal observation
1:30 Jessica formal observation
6-8 Elementary Facilities Meeting at HH
Thursday January 14
7:45 Academic IEP w/Jodi and Adrianna
9:00 Morning meetings recording w/Colleen
12:30 Post-observation meeting w/Jessica
1:00 Weekly coaches meeting w/Carrie and Jenni
2:30 Weekly 21CCLC meeting w/Becca and Jenni
6-8 Elementary Facilities Meeting at GW
Friday January 15
7:45 PBIS committee meeting
8:30 Major Saver school wide assembly
9:00 Weekly school counselor meeting w/Danielle
10:30 Weekly school office meeting
1:30 Elementary Principals' meeting