Learn about one of the seven wonders!!
Location and Geography!
- Stands at Agra in northern India
- Built on a parcelar land
- Banks of the river Yamuna in Agra and is easily accessibly by a road
Type of structure
- made of white marble and reston a flat square of red sand stone
- Its a tomb
- Has been described as by the poet Rabindranath Tagore as a teardrop the cheek of entity
Misc. or Interesting facts
- one of the worlds most beautiful tombs
- made of white marble and rest on a flat square of red sand stone
- Taj Mahal built in memory of a wife Mumtaz Mahal
- each tower is 133ft. high
- the building itself is 186ft. meters square
- the dome is 70ft.
- the diameter 120ft.