February 28, 2020
Saturday - February 29
8:30 am Grade School Spelling Bee @ WISCO
5:30 pm Church
Sunday - March 1
8:15 & 10:45 Church - TLS Sunday
Monday - March 2
Study Table - Laura
3:45 pm Wrestling Practice
6:00 pm ESL
6:15 pm Grade School Band @ WISCO
6:30 pm Church
Tuesday - March 3
7:15 am PreK Meeting
12:00 pm - Staff and Operations
3:45 pm Art Fair
5:00 pm Culver's Night
Wednesday -March 4 - No Study Table
8:45 am Chapel Pastor Gurgel
9:10 am Dr. Seus Day
12:30 pm Guitar Lessons
2:00 pm Chapel Family Cleaning Day
3:45 pm Lenten Service
4:30 pm Lenten Supper
6:30 pm Lenten Service
Thursday - March 5 No School/Metro Conference @ St. Paul's Muskego
Friday - March 6 NO School/ Metro Conference
Saturday - March 7
5:30 pm Church
Sunday - March 8
8:15 & 10:45 Church
12:00 pm Open House
- Please make sure your rooms are clean as rooms not being used for Sunday School will be open for Parents and Trinity Members to see.
- We will be singing Call to Worship in both services.
- We will have Katie Halldorson here for EFE on Monday - Wednesday and next Monday & Tuesday. She will be in the 8th-grade room working with Amanda.
- Thursday and Friday will be at St. Paul's Muskego. The schedules were in your boxes.
- Remember there are two chapel family activities on Wednesday.
- We are serving on Wednesday for the Lenten Supper.
- Please take down your displays after we sing for the second service. You have all day to take it down.
- Wednesday is the beginning of Lent so plan your after school activities accordingly and try to be out to the parking lot by 3:30 to help with dismissal.
- Here is the link to the Technology Help Website. If you would like me to put anything on here please let me know.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
Learning starts with failure; the first failure is the beginning of education.
This is a great reminder of not only what is a bad way to respond to other people or students but gives good examples of how to respond in a way that will build the relationship instead of tearing it apart.
We all have done things in a classroom that has hurt our relationship with a student. This is a good self-check and reminder especially during a difficult time of the school year. I hope you enjoy.
There are videos and activities exploring all areas of the census including history, social studies, math, future planing for all grade levels PreK - High School. We also recieved 3 hudge maps you could hang up. Below you will also see a handbook.