Done - Forms of Energy
By: Daniel and Cole
Chemical energy and Electricty
LIght and Heat
We use gas pumps to put oil into our cars. These gases could be fossil fuels or gasoline.
Anthracite coal is a hard coal. It can be used for burning or fossil fuels/gasoline.
An oil rig is used to get fossil fuels from the ocean. These oils can power cars.
2. Chemical Energy: It's the energy that stored in the chemicals of matter
3. Fossil Fuels: Fossil fuels are remains of dead plants or animals others are like coal,oil, and natural gas
4. Potential Energy: Is the energy something has because of where there located
5. Kinetic Energy: Kinetic energy is the energy that moving objects have
6. Heat: It's energy that moves from a hot object to a cooler object