Allie Peck and Catie Kimball
- Landmass- A very large, unbroken area of land.
- Sewage- solid and liquid waste from homes and other buildings that is carried away by sewers and drains.
- Sanitation- The systems that keep an area free of filth and germs that can cause disease.
4 Bullet Points
- Hurricanes die out when they cross a large landmass
- They die out when they cross cool water instead of warm which fuels the hurricane
- Hurricanes leave a mess causing a rescue team to rescue the people
- They also usually ruin the town/city hit causing the people to rebuild it/clean it up (could take years)
Mexico begins clean up after monster hurricane