All About Me
In the Jewish Encyclopedia it says Caleb means dog from the Hebrew word kelev. Yet that is not the meaning that my mom or grandma meant. They didn't even know it existed. They only new that Caleb was a mighty man of God and they intend for me to be the same.
2. My phone, it helps with being able to talk with far away relatives. Also being able to reach your mom or dad when you need them.
3. My family, my family is important because they are there when no one else is, and to help you with anything.
Words That Describe Caleb
2. Happy describes my attitude and personality. Ian almost always a happy and cheerful person as I don't let the negative things in life get me down.
3. Strong-willed is another great word to describe me. I am a fighter and no matter how many times I am knocked down I will constantly get back up and keep going.
Also "study hard and do your work" because I'm sure that's the better motto!
5 Favorite Songs
2. Til I Die by K Camp and T.I.
3. I'm on One by Drake and Lil Wayne and Rick Ross
4. Ice Cream Truck by Montana of 300
5. Right Hand by Drake
Goals For My Life
2. Get drafted in the NFL.
3. Make good money so I can support my family.
4. Get rich!!!!!!
5. Be the best at whatever I do.
Words From Those Who Know Me
2. "My baby boy. Tender hearted and sweet and respectful. Always will be my baby." Patricia Rizer, grandma, 58
3. "My second oldest grandson. Strong willed, big boy, smart, kind, and always on his phone." Ernest Simonds, grandpa, 55
4. "I love Caleb. He's the best brother ever!" Javaya Hubbard, sister, 7
5. "I love him like he's my son. He thinks he's big but never too big for discipline. Nah he's a great kid and just needs to apply himself more." Jamal Hubbard, step-dad, 31
6. "I don't know what to say, he's my cousin but I'm older by 33 days. We both like to play Xbox. " Joshua Rizer, cousin, 14
7. "He's sometime mean and doesn't share with me." Jacob Greene, cousin, 9
8. "He's a very nice and easy spirited young man. He has grown so much and has such a big heart." Jessica Plummer, friend, 33
9. "He's a great kid. I've known him his whole life. He's very smart and will do great things as long as he stays focused." Penelope Harris, Godmother , 34
10. "Caleb is a positive and happy young man. He's always got something to say that will make you laugh. He loves music and learns lyrics as soon as he hears them. " Billie Jo Rizer, aunt, 35
My Ideal Menu (to include chicken of course!)
Midday snack- poptarts
Lunch- chicken patty sandwich with lettuce, French fries, and Gatorade
Snack- red Doritos
Dinner- fried chicken, pasta with red sauce, so similar to chicken parmesean
Dessert- chocolate ice cream