The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 31st October 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- PIRA/PUMA - Reminder that these assessments need to be completed this week for all pupils from Yr 1 to Yr6. There is time set aside at next weeks staff meeting (12th November) to upload all the scores to MARK and to start assessing writing for Target Tracker. Please let me know of pupils who are not able to access their year group test as these need to be recorded differently.
- Subject Action Plans - , Subject action plans by w/c 11th November. Subject action plans and reports for the end of last school year should be placed in the file on the google drive. There are still a lot of subject reports missing that were asked to be completed by September.
- Performance Management - ELT will be leading performance management of Support staff over the next couple of weeks.
- New staff - Abbie has now joined us to work with GN, replacing Carol however Carol will be in until Abbie is confident to take over. We have a new man, Scott Donachie, joining us on Monday as a 1:1 for WM in Yr 3. This has been agreed on a temporary 6 week contract to see how WM reacts and to give time for the EHCP to be agreed.
- Curriculum Reform - The MAT have asked that we complete a standard format for each subject justifying our school curriculum and giving details of progression. These need to be completed by December. Please ensure that you have read the email coming out giving all the details.
Diary Dates Next Week
Monday 4th -
- 08:00 Eric Knight meeting NYCC re PCUs
- Tom out Visit Training, SH cover
- 09:00 Physio & OT to see AC re GN
- 09:30 Jayne Ball to see MM (willow)
- 09:45 Jo Kendall to see GN (Maple)
- PM Tom out, STAR NQT course, SH cover
- 13:00 Geraldine Hughes to see KW/BH (H&S)
- Sports for schools event for each class then Assembly
- 13:30 Katie Collins to see HL (Hazel)
- 16:30 Zumba
Tuesday 5th -
- 14:15 - SL's to start work on Curriculum Map - TA's covering (see email)
- 14:30 Worship KW
- 15:30 Staff meeting - Y3 writing moderation followed by Ofsted 'deep dive' information
Wednesday 6th -
- KW out - SENDco network
- 08:15 RCCN cleaning audit
- 15:00 Stacey Needham to see AC & parents (GN)
Thursday 7th -
- EB out am, SH cover
- 13:00 KS2 Sports Hall athletics
- 16:00 Emma's baby shower
Friday 8th -
- 09:00 Pip McGuigan to see ZP (Acorns)
- 09:15 Catherine Martin to see AG (Birch)
- 09:30 New parent show round
- 15:30 Parent to see BC (CM)
Thank you and Well done.....
Thank you to Gemma, Becca, Kerry, Judith and Amy for giving up a day of their holidays to completely clean and renew the staff room. It looks amazing!
This week's birthdays....
This week we are saying happy birthday to: