This Week in Pre-AP Math 8
January 4 - January 8
1. Tissues: I am out of tissues and we are going into the allergy, cold, flu season
2. Tape: I know I requested this before, but we use a lot of it, so it is almost always a need
If you are willing and able to help out with either of these, it would definitely be appreciated. Thank you to everyone who has answered past supply requests.
This Week In Pre-AP Math 8
- We will be beginning Unit 8, which is Pythagorean Theorem and Angle Relationships
- This week we will review real numbers, comparing and ordering, and squares/square roots on Tuesday. Wednesday we will be modeling the Pythagorean Theorem. Thursday we will use the basic theorem to determine if we have right triangles. Friday, we will use the theorem to find missing side lengths.
- Monday, January 18 will be a school holiday
- Next test date: Tuesday, January 26