People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
what they are "protecting"
they are protecting animals from labs,shows,food process factory,and entertainment.
laws that govern their organization( look up animal cruelty laws)
- Tortures or seriously overworks an animal
- Fails unreasonably to provide necessary food, water, care or shelter for an animal in his custody
- Abandons unreasonably an animal in his custody
- Transports or confines an animal in a cruel manner
- Kills, injures, or administers poison to an animal, belonging to another without legal authority or the owner's effective consent
- Causes one animal to fight with another
- Uses a live animal as a lure in dog race training or in dog coursing
i can't go to any website so i think 50% of people think it's good the other 50% say it the way of nature.
people against the organization
hunters, anti peta, vegan.
2 incidences associated with 1 negative, 1 positive organization effects
PETA has killed more than 29,000 animals (mostly dogs and cats) at its headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia.
from Mrs. Langley to my email.
Peta kill animals.com