Volume 12 Issue 4 March 19, 2018
Mar 20th-ACT for ALL Juniors
Mar 21st-MAP Testing (10th Grade during English class)
Mar 21st-Herff Jones--Juniors receive Class rings
Mar 21st-Faculty Meeting
Mar 22nd-MAP Testing (10th Grade during English class)
Mar 22nd-Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-6
Mar 23rd-MAP Testing (10th Grade during English class)
Mar 28th-Blood Drive in Library
Mar 29th-Clubs 8:20 - 8:40 (students w/out a club remain in 1st)
Mar 30th-Growth Day (Admin Code training in the afternoon)
ACT--Tuesday March 20th
On Tuesday, ALL juniors will take the statewide ACT. Please remind your students of location changes for the morning, as the math/science wing will be utilized for testing. Some of the changes are listed below:
- No bells to dismiss students during testing.
- Juniors will report directly to their ACT testing rooms at 8:15.
- 9th/10th/12th grade students that normally have classes in the math/science wing will be relocated to other empty classrooms throughout the building. Please refer to the latest schedule sent out by Mischa Brainard for these locations. Copies of this schedule will also be posted throughout the school.
- Juniors will eat lunch upstairs in the gymnasium once they have been dismissed from the ACT.
- Juniors will go to the auditorium for 4th/5th after they eat lunch on Tuesday, March 21st. Junior teachers need to help supervise in the auditorium during the blocks they normally have juniors.
Teachers that have been displaced may return to their regular classrooms during 4th and 5th blocks.
Date & Assignment Name
Please encourage students to turn in these assignments, and enter them quickly into Infinite Campus using the guidelines above. Please enter the both the assigned date and the due date as the date we used for each iLearn day. Please remind students that we have to have a high percentage of participation in order for these days to be approved at the state level or they will have to be made up as well.
You can continue to enter scores for iLearn assignments if you receive any from students, even once the trimester is over.