Sex and Intimacy: A Group for Women
- Unsatisfying relationships
- Body image concerns
- Sexuality pre and post natal
- History of intense relationships that are volatile and difficult to sustain.
- Feeling disconnected, shut down or distant from those closest to you
- Tendency to choose or attract unavailable or abusive partners
- Lack of information about healthy sexuality
- Pattern of taking care of others while neglecting your own personal needs
- Shame and guilt around sexual behaviors
Magen Todd, Ph.D., CST, CSAT (c)
As a licensed clinical psychologist (PSY23665), AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, and Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Candidate, Dr. Todd is dedicated to healing and empowering women to enjoy their sexuality and create fulfilling relationships. She has extensive training and experience in relationship, trauma and sex therapy.
Dr. Todd is a member of the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Academy of Experts in Tramatic Stress (AAETS), the Western Psychological Association (WPA), the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT), and PSI CHI psychological honors society.