February 27, 2017
Reflection Questions : Small Groups
- How are you incorporating small group instruction in your classroom?
- How are you creating small groups that allow students to develop and practice specific skills?
Small Group Next Steps: Due 3/1/2017
- Using data from your class, (F&P, SRI, RW Pre-Assessment, etc) come up with one at least small group that you can pull within the next week.
Identify a strategy or teaching point that you are going to go over with this small group.
- Collect data about this small group. What did you do and what were the results?
Informal Writing Assessment Extended Deadline
- The 3rd Prep Enrichment Schedule which is linked below begins this week.
- Report Cards are due Monday 3/6 by 4 pm for office printing on Tuesday, teachers will need to print any report cards completed after this date. Please send me an email when you have completed your report cards.
- Please submit a copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule in this folder with any conferences you would like support with noted
- The testing window for Math End of the Unit Assessments is open.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site and will order any supplies that are not available on site.
Upper-Grade Yard-Boggs Vazquez
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Oakland Natives Gives Back Attendance Assembly 2:30 to 2:50
- FC Meeting 3 to 4
- ILT Meeting 3 to 4
- Minimum Day
- Howard PD (Draft Agenda)
- Williams Off Site-Principal PD
- Farmers Market 2 to 5
- Minimum Day
- End of the Marking Period
Important Upcoming Dates
Report Cards Due 3/6 by 4 pm
Minimum Days for Report Cards Conferences 3/7-3/9