Ms. Kang's Update
Dear Field Families...
Good evening families!
In a little over a week, we will be having our first set of students back in-person! It's been over a year since we've been able to physically see each other so I'm excited! The whole staff at Field have been working endlessly to make re-opening a safe reality for everyone so here's a quick shout-out for my colleagues.
Please check your email for an email sent by Ms. Tucker confirming your child's cohort schedule. It was sent on Sunday, March 28th. If you have not received it, please check your spam folder as well.
The updates below are not new. They are reminders from my last Smore.
I hope you all have an amazing spring break!!!!
Chromebooks for in-person cohorts
Upcoming Dates for Reopening
- Spring Break
- K-2 Students' official day back on site.
- 3-5 Teachers' official day back on site. 3-5 Students stay remote
April 20 (Tues)
- 3-5 Students' official day back on site.
*Please check Ms. Tucker's email titled "Field Elementary Weekly Message March 22nd" for more detailed dates and events.
Paper Tutoring Parent Webinar
Each session includes:
- What is Paper?
- How does Paper work? (demonstration)
- Key benefits for both students and parents
- April 13 @ 3pm
- April 13 @ 6pm
- April 27 @ 3pm
- April 27 @6 pm
Student PUSD Log-in Credentials
- [1st char of last name capitalized, 2nd char of last name lowercase] + [Last 4 digits of student ID] + [1st char of first name capitalized, 2nd char of first name lowercase] + [2 digit birth month] + [2 digit birth day]
- Example: Henry Monroy (born 08/19/2001) = Mo1234He0819@pusd.us
- You can also find the email on Parent Portal.
- [First letter of first name capitalized] + [First letter of last name lowercase] + [6 digit student ID]
- Example: Eliud Garnica (student ID 991234) = Eg991234
If you are a returning student and cannot log in, you will need to reset your password. Contact Ms. Carol or Ms. Amanda to assist.