By: Paw, Lizbeth, Brittany
Look Twice save A Life
Ways drivers can minimize risks when sharing the road.
- Check for blind spots
- Have a good amount of space between you and the motorcycle
- Always signal when you are going to make a turn
- In bad weather be aware of motorcycles
- At night have caution on motorcycles speeding
Reasons why you should be aware of these risks.
- They are really small and drive really fast
- It may be hard to see them because of their size
- They don't have protection like cars do
- They speed
Virginia Department Of drivers Education Curriculum 2015
6 tips for motorcycle safety
Assume cars will emerge unexpectedly into your lane(some might not signal)
Watch the car's front wheel, not the driver
Be visible to cars to your rear
Don't linger along a car's flank(Blind spot)
Some of the hand signals there are.
How to USE ROAD LANE PROPERLY when riding MOTORCYCLE