Welcome to Holy Family School's 2021-22 3K/UPK Program
To Complete Your Child's Registration
1. Complete a Registration Packet
2. In addition to a completed packet you will need:
- Proof of Birth (child's birth certificate or passport)
- Two Verifiable Proofs of Address (lease agreement, mortgage statement, cable/utility bill, income tax, pay stub, valid NYS driver's license, government issued ID card etc.)
- A completed emergency contact form
- A completed medical form and immunization record
- **A FLU shot is REQUIRED for ALL students by December 31st.** Failure to receive the flu vaccination will result in suspension from the program.
You can download and print the registration packet below or pick up a copy from the school.
Main Office Summer Hours
July 5th- Closed
August 2nd-13th- Closed
PreK packet- 4 year olds
3K packet- 3 year olds
Emergency Contact Card- completed by everyone
Medical Form and Immunization Requirements
All students are required to have a current medical form and immunizations on file to begin the school year. (Form is in the registration packet) See link below for immunization requirements.
First Day of School- Wednesday, September 8th
*The first days of school (September 8-10th) will not be full days.
Please purchase the school uniform from Flynn O'hara at www.flynnohara.com The uniform is a a tee-shirt/shorts for warm weather and sweatshirt and sweatpants for colder weather. The uniform color is navy blue and has our school logo on the items.
Video Tour of Our Program
Due to renovations currently happening on our 3K/UPK floor- in-person tours are unavailable in July. Watch this video below to see our program in action or visit our Instagram page @hfsbronxupk
Holy Family School 3K and PreK Tour
About Our Program
- Free full-day, 3K and PreK program run in partnership with the NYC Department of Education
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Certified Teachers
- 1 teacher and 1 teacher assistant in each classroom
- 3K class size- 15 students
- PreK class size- 18 students
- All classrooms located on 1st floor of the school building
- Large boy's and girl's bathroom on the floor
- Every classroom has a portable sink
- Center-based instructional program
- Outdoor Playground