Please take a few minutes to read over the important information all of the fourth grade teachers have sent out. If you have any specific questions or concerns, contact your child's teacher directly.
Here are some updates for the week...
1. Please continue working with your child on mastering their multiplication facts. Multiplication is the base of many units this year and the need to memorize it is only growing greater.
2. Flipped classroom: There is no flipped classroom assignment this weekend. Please see your child's agenda for any other assignments.
3. AR: Parents, please encourage your student to read and take AR quizzes at home. They read as much as possible at school, but it is important that they also read at home. We want to foster the students love for reading at this age. We are happy to hear students are listening to stories online via our websites and reading other book series that interests them!
*AR goals are due June 9th.
4. The fourth grade students will be taking the NJASK Science on May 31st. Please try to avoid making any doctors appointments that morning.
5. Students will be off this upcoming Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day and June 2nd for teacher in service.
Thank you for all of your support,
The Fourth Grade Team
What we're learning about next week...
When we return from spring break...
Literacy (NOT READ 180): Greek week! Since it is a short week, we will be wrapping up our year with our final story about Achilles.
Social Studies: Varies depending on your child's class.
Science: We will be finishing up space and will do a review prior to the NJASK.
Miss Kramme: email@example.com
Miss J: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Barbato: email@example.com