Miss Diana's May Newsletter
It's been a great year!
SPIRIT DAY/TUITION DUE: May 2-3
CLASS PICTURES: May 10-11
Dress up cute! These pictures can be purchased on our “End of the Year Goodies” sheet in your packet.
NO SCHOOL: May 30 (Memorial Day)
FUN CAP/GOWN PHOTO BOOTH
On the last week of school, dress up your child in our cap & gown for some fun pics!
PAJAMA PARTIES: June 1-2
Please celebrate our last days of school with a fun pajama party at Sunshine! If we haven't celebrated your child's birthday this year, feel free to bring treats.
END OF THE YEAR GIFTS
- Date: Saturday, June 4
- Place: Kuna Performing Arts Center
- PRACTICE Time: 10 a.m. drop off, 11:30 a.m. pickup
- GRADUATION: 6:30 p.m. drop off (no early birds please); graduation will be held from 7-8 p.m.
- Every family should attend. Please invite your family. (It's free.)
Each class will be wearing a different color for graduation. Please let your child wear an outfit or t-shirt with the class's dominant color. Look below for your child's class color. (Kindergartners can wear any color, because they'll be wearing our gold caps and gowns.)
- Miss Lindsay (MWF AM) - Orange
- Miss Lindsay (MWF PM) - Green
- Miss Karen (T_TH AM) - Purple
- Miss Karen (T_TH PM) - Beige
- Miss Diana (MWF AM) - Navy
- Miss Diana (MWF PM) - White
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH AM) - Black
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH PM) - Red
- Miss Hilary (MWF PM) - Teal
- Miss Hilary (T_TH PM) - Yellow
Graduation is just around the corner and I am sorry to say that I will not be able to attend as it is the very same date and time as my son's high school graduation. Boo!
Miss Lindsay will be leading our class in our songs and we have worked together to choose a couple of their favorites. I will miss you all!
Take a look at some of the fabulous learning moments in our classroom photos. It was a great month!
Look forward to Mother's Day, caterpillars and butterflies, and a camping unit to kick off summer, among other things.
I have to admit I am keeping more artwork than usual to fill the portfolios that will be available at graduation. Our ABC books are nearly complete as well, yay!
I hope your family has enjoyed this Sunshine year as much as I have!