May 3, 2023
The communication below provides important information from the Public Schools of Brookline.
- Simplified Chinese: 点击这里查看中文翻译.
- Traditional Chinese: 點擊這裡查看中文翻譯.
- Haitian Creole: Klike la a pou tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen an.
- Hebrew: אנא לחץ כאן לצפייה במסמך בעברית.
- Japanese: ここをクリックして日本語の翻訳にアクセスしてください.
- Korean: 한국어 번역을 보시려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
- Portuguese: Clique aqui para a tradução em português.
- Russian: Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить доступ к русскому переводу.
- Spanish: Haga clic aquí para acceder a la traducción al español.
- Vietnamese: Nhấn vào đây để truy cập bản dịch tiếng Việt.
On behalf of the Public Schools of Brookline, I am truly thankful and grateful for the overwhelming support of our community. On Tuesday, May 2, 2023, the Town once again said “YES!” to Brookline education. By approving both an operating override and debt exclusion override, Brookline has reaffirmed its mission to provide an extraordinary education for every child in 21st century learning spaces. Brookline has a long history of supporting education, and you again demonstrated that commitment through your May 2nd vote.
Thanks to voter support and in partnership with the Massachusetts School Building Authority, the Town will create and build a 21st century learning environment for our Pierce PK-8 school community in the heart of Brookline Village.
As a result of your support, we will continue to educate and enrich student experiences as well as continue to improve our school system. You have entrusted us with precious resources and my commitment to you is to leverage those resources responsibly in service to our students.
Thank you to the thousands of community members who took the time to make calls, engage with community members, spread the word, answer questions, and vote.
We look forward to keeping you informed of our progress as we make great things happen for Brookline students.
Linus J. Guillory Jr., PhD