Responsibilities and Needs Associated with the Job
- Campus discipline
- Bus discipline
- Section 504 paperwork and meetings
- Common Assessments
- Advanced Academics
In general (You will need a PIEMS codes sheet-should be provided or obtain from PIEMS clerk):
- Call student(s) to your office
- Conference with student about situation and choices
- Depending on severity of issue assign loss of recess, lunch in office, ISS
- Call parent
- Complete a discipline referral: local referral (No ISS assigned), PIEMS documentation on the referral if ISS is assigned.
- Make a copy of the referral with PIEMS codes idd ISS/without if local (YOU must fill this part in).
- Give a copy to PIEMS clerk
- Keep a copy for your records in a student file folder or in a 3" binder by alpha order.
Needs Associated with Responsibilities
Campus and bus discipline:
- Skyward access for the campus(es) assigned
- TipWeb access for the campus(es) assigned
Section 504 paperwork:
- It would be a good idea to meet with the Special Education Director to get information straight from the source. There is a great deal of paperwork and organization is key.
- DMAC access for the campus(es) assigned