News You Can Use
Things You Need to Know
- Assignments are due every other Friday at midnight. The first assignment due date is this Friday, August 30
- The late work penalty is 10% per day. Saturday to Monday count as one day. After five days, credit will not be given for the assignment,
- Online sessions will be held on Thursdays at 8 pm unless personally requested or otherwise noted. The link for the session is below.
Please Enroll in a Schedule Group As Soon As Possible.
1. Make an initial reply to the discussion question by the day before
the due date.
2. Create a substantial reply to the question/topic that requires thought
(at least 3-4 sentences).
3. Respond to at least two of your classmates by the due date. These
replies should state your agreement/disagreement with the
statement, along with your reasoning. A satisfactory response
should be at least 1 paragraph (2-4 sentences).
4. Use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling.