By: Caitlyn Rausch
Rome, France Facts
Rome, France is located in Europe
I have always wanted to go to Rome, France after I saw how pretty it was there.
The restaurants are the best thing there. They are known for there food.
10 Interesting facts
- There know for there food
- Capital is Paris
- There population is 65.7 million living in the country
- language is French
- Government is democracy
- There religion is mainly christian 64% are roman catholic
- Mont Blanc is the highest mountain in Western Europe.
- Italy is one of the most crowed countries in Europe
- the official name of Italy was the Italian republic.
- Almost four-fifths of Italy is either mountainous or hilly.
Rome Italy is 5,686 miles away.
I will be taking my dog (pepper) with me on this trip.
I'm getting there by plane because there is an ocean in the way for a car
I will be staying there for a week at first then maybe a month.
I will end up getting to Rome early in the morning.
Ade is a two story apartment and it will cost 1,722 for just a week. it is a very big apartment
I ill need to pack: PJ'S, shirts,jeans,shorts,tang tops, socks,etc...
I will have a one bedroom apartment, just for me and my dog
I will also have a bunch of pictures hanging up.
My lodging will cost $246 a night, and I'm staying for 1 week which will equal 1,722 for just my apartment.
I will end up spending 15,000 dollars on this whole trip.
I think gas will cost up to about 50.00 dollars just to go to places.
I also think food will also equal about 50.00 dollars for the place im staying in.
I will walk around Paris.
I will go see the Eiffel tower.
There will be a lot of gardens i will want to go see.
Hopefully there will be museums.