How To Find Shelter When Stranded
Finding shelter when stranded on an island
Tips on survival in an unknown land
Get To Land
1. There is sharp coral in the water.
2. Aviod waves as much as possible, as they can be very dangerous.
3. Stay warm
Keep Shelter Out In The Open
1. You want to be out in the open in case a boat, or rescue plane comes.
2. Use tree's as shade
3. Use leaves and large plants as a roof for your shelter
4. Make bed that is up and off the ground
5. Use tree's as you build your shelter
Stay In The Shade
1. Oil from coconut trees can help protect your skin from the sun.
2. It is easy to get skin cancer when stranded on a tropical island.