Tiny Teddy Trains
How to make a Tiny Teddy Train
Ingredients: Chocolate- melted, smarties, Milky way bar, Pascall Licorice Allsorts , Natural Confectionary Co Licorice sticks and tiny teddys- honey flavour(optional), plate, knife.
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
2. Place a block of chocolate on a plate.
3. Once the melted chocolate dip the 4 smarties into the melted chocolate and place them into the block of chocolate as wheels.
4. Grab the Natural Confectionary Co Licorice sticks at dip it into the melted chocolate as well and stick it at the front of the train.
5. Know time of the Pascall Licorice Allsorts dip it into the melted chocolate and stick it at the back.
6. Time for the Tiny Teddys! Chop off the legs with a knife (Lets not get too more violent!) And place it into the melted chocolate and plcae it leaning on the Natural Confectionary Co Licorice sticks.
7. Know time to each it!!!!