あけましておめでとうございます！Cont. EOC Project!
*New Year's is one of the biggest holiday's celebrated in Japan! ^.^
New Year's in Japan Info Links! ^o^
Today's Important Info:
I hope everyone had an awesome winter break! ^o^ You should have completed ALL of lessons 8-13 by now, this includes assignments, quizzes, Mod linguafolio assignments, and coaching sessions. Please be sure to have this done.
LAST DAY OF THIS COURSE IS JAN 13th! (Next Friday)
- Work on your EOC Project! (Part 1 and Part 2!)
- Work on all missing work from lessons 8-13 and submit it as soon as possible.
- If you have any missing coaching sessions, please make that up as soon as possible.
- Make sure you have completed ALL your quizzes. L8-13.
- No Coaching sessions today.
*Coaching Starts back on the Jan 4th and Jan 5th!
Please take the Wrap Up practice below ^o^
Here's a Quizlet for all the Hiragana and Katakana characters. \^o^/