Grace Early Childhood Care and Education Center
Greetings Grace Families,
- Parents in our Fee Based Care Programs, please remember to wear your PINK badge during drop off and pick up times. This allows us to quickly identify you during these times and helps to ensure the safety of all our our students.
- If someone other than parents are picking up the student, they must check in with the front office. Their name must be on the authorized pick up list and identification will be required. If you'd like to add someone to the authorized pick-up list, you can do so by stopping by the front office and we will quickly get them added.
- Any type of transportation changes MUST be in written form. Please submit an email or note to your child's teacher indicating the needed changes. Transportation changes must be made no later than thirty minutes prior to dismissal.
- Bus Changes-All bus changes need to be made through Grace. We will then contact Crabtree Transportation with the updated information. There are no "same day" bus changes and 24 hours are needed from the time of the request. If a parent would like to change buses due to a change of address or change of babysitter, new proof of residency will need to be completed at Central Office. Central Office will then inform Grace and Crabtree Transportation once this has been completed.
- Visitors- We welcome all visitors to Grace, and have many join us daily. Remember, make sure to have a valid ID or your pink badge with you upon arrival. Please stop by the front desk to sign in and you will receive a visitor's badge to wear during your visit with us.
- Students in the Cottages- As a safety precaution, once the doors have closed on the Cottages, all students must come in through the front office. If your child is arriving late to school, you will need to come into Grace and sign your child in for the day. You will be given a pass to walk them out to the Cottage.
- Valet-Please remember to have your sign displayed in your windshield. If you do not have your car sign, you will need to park, enter the building, be listed on the information sheet as approved to pick up your child and show proper ID.
Our goal at Grace is to ensure a welcoming, warm and safe environment for anyone who visits our building. Thank you in advance for helping us as we work to accomplish this very important goal!
COMMUNITY CONVERSATIONS TEAM (PARENT ADVISORY)
We encourage all parents and community members to join us at our next meeting. It is not too late to join us! Your feedback and insight is valued and encouraged. Our meetings are very informal and are simply an avenue to collaborate with you as we work to incorporate your great ideas!
September Agenda Items:
- Fall Fest
- Winter Wonderland
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Community Partnerships
Please RSVP @ 348-1029
Child Care Provided
GRCAE CURRICULUM NIGHT
Keeping Teeth Healthy
Even though baby teeth will eventually be lost, they still need to be treated to avoid tooth decay. Tooth decay creates unnecessary pain for children, which affects their ability to sleep well and focus in the classroom. If your child is in need of dental treatment The Cass County Dental Clinic might be an option for you.
The Cass County Dental Clinic is non-profit and provides comprehensive dental care to low-income children from birth through age 20 who are insured by Missouri Medicaid or who are uninsured and below 200% FPL.
- Spanish translators are available.
- Two convenient locations:
802 E. Walnut in Belton (816) 322-7600
103 Oriole St. in Harrisonville (816) 380-4000
Call to schedule an appointment today!
September 15 - Grace Curriculum Night 5-6:30 pm
September 22 - Culver's Night 5-8 pm
October 8 - Fall Fest
October 12 - No Classes / PAC & CCC Open