Highdown Sixth Form Head Girl
Vote Megan Wynn!
Who am I?
What's my deal with the education system?
What am I promising you?
- I will be punctual and organised. (I bought a diary and everything.)
- I will listen to your suggestions and take them on board.
- I will refer your thoughts and suggestions to appropriate members of staff.
- I will try my best to be approachable and friendly. (Even on Monday mornings)
- I will accept your criticisms, so long as they are constructive.
- I will work as hard as possible to get your suggestions implemented.
- I will work hard to achieve the goals I have outlined above.
- I will encourage the wider school society to appreciate the 6th Form. (And try to stop Yr 7's being rude to us in corridors).
- I will frequently update those that are interested on what has been achieved.
- I will always make lists that end with nice numbers.
Where can you contact me?
I'm on Facebook, and can usually be found in the Canteen in my spare time. If you start up the coffee machine and fill the air with the smell of caffeine, I'm likely to turn up. Don't be afraid to drop me a line anytime, I don't bite, and I'm very rarely asleep.