November 19, 2019
November Eagles of the Month
David Ebright, Liliana Lucio, Benjamin Yang, Dottie Tilloston , Bentley Bales, Joshua Forster, Katherine Lenderman, Carolyn Rose, Brooks Thacker, Alex Coelho, Casper Coplen, Gavin Ebbers, Mallory Sumbera,Mary Elizabeth Zill, Adam Bailey, Zachary Lockard, LeonidasPunkorung , Izzy Saxton, Reagan Scott, Cadence Heaston, Cora Page, Ashton Sanders, Caroline Smith, Meadow Sumbera, Connor Breedlove, Juliana Brewster, Carlie Gandy, Hailey Smith, Tyler Smith, Layton Whiteside, Baileigh L., Caden Champagne, Cohen Clover, Logan Rucker, Sophia Saxton, Kennedi Willis
Thanksgiving Feast November 22
Our annual Thanksgiving Feast is Friday, November 22. Below are the check-in procedures that must be followed for all guests. Please be patient and allow extra time for check-in.
- Reply to the link below to RSVP.
- Those who RSVP and have had their drivers license scanned at ESE (Raptor system) since August 2019, will go through a Fast Pass line on the day of the feast. You will show your ID, then receive a pre-printed tag.
- Those who have not had a license scanned since August 2019, PLEASE STOP BY ESE ANY DAY PRIOR TO FRIDAY AND HAVE YOUR LICENSE SCANNED. We encourage you to do this and fill out the RSVP form.
- The RSVP form will close on Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
- Anyone who has not had their drivers license scanned by the day of the Feast and/or did not fill out the RSVP, will need to wait in a longer line to have their ID scanned and receive a visitors tag.
- Anyone who comes to the Feast and is not listed on the student emergency contacts and/or does not have an ID, will not be allowed to attend the Feast.
Reminder: We do not allow siblings to be pulled from classes to all eat together. If you have multiple students at ESE, please plan to attend each Feast individually for each child.
Check-Out: We encourage parents to leave your students at school for the full day. However, parents who choose to check out their student will be allowed to do so directly with the teacher. Please note that if you ask for siblings to pulled out early from classes, you may have to wait, as office staff will also be checking in visitors at that time.
The adjusted lunch schedule for the feast is attached.
We appreciate everyone's understanding and cooperation as we work to make this a great Feast day!
Please check the schedule below for our adjusted lunch times.
Book Fair is Coming!
7:30-2:30 Daily and 4:00-6:00 on Tuesday
Shop online and orders will be shipped to the school for free.
Cash will NOT be accepted on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd.
CLAW Coat Drive
Fall Beautification December 1
Attention 5th Grade Parents
Google Sign-In from Home
Box Tops for Education
Eagle Shout Out
Visit the PTO website for Spirit Shop items, membership dues, party fund, volunteer opportunities and more!